Dance Classes Rochdale
Our Rochdale Dance Classes include Ballet, Tap, Modern, Jazz and Streetdance.
See our Timetables below (click to enlarge).
Terms And Conditions
- All classes are payable monthly ( not including private lessons ) during the first week of the month. Fees are non-refundable and late fees will incur a late payment charge of £10.
- All costs are fixed – fees remain payable in case of absence. 3 weeks holiday are allocated per year but must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Fees will be reviewed annually.
- All pupils must wear the correct uniform for each class. Hair must be tied back at all times with hair in a bun for all ballet classes. Failure to do so may result in pupils not being able to join in the class.
- Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and events and be respectful to both teachers and fellow pupils at all times. This will ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
- If a student is causing disruption , they will be asked to leave their lesson.
Notice to Leave
- One month’s written notice or payment in lieu is required if you wish to withdraw your child from classes.
- Singletons Dance Academy does not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen.
- Please ensure all items of clothing and footwear are clearly named so they can be returned.
- Parents should be aware that due to the nature of dance it is sometimes necessary for the teacher to use physical contact when training dancers, to help demonstrate and correct.
- Pupils may on occasion be photographed or filmed during class and performances. By taking part in our school activities you are agreeing to this happening, unless you have otherwise informed the school in writing.
- Pupils should arrive promptly, correctly dressed and attend classes regularly. Although we are not responsible for children outside of their timetabled class.
- Participation in events, shows and exams is not compulsory, but if you do agree to take part we require full commitment and attendance unless prior arranged. Non-attendance will not be tolerated unless in unforeseen circumstances.