Dance Classes Rochdale
Our Rochdale Dance Classes include Ballet, Tap, Modern, Jazz and Streetdance.
See our Timetables below (click to enlarge).
Terms And Conditions
- All classes are payable monthly ( not including private lessons ) during the first week of the month. Fees are non-refundable and late fees will incur a late payment charge of £10.
- All costs are fixed – fees remain payable in case of absence. 3 weeks holiday are allocated per year but must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Fees will be reviewed annually.
- All pupils must wear the correct uniform for each class. Hair must be tied back at all times with hair in a bun for all ballet classes. Failure to do so may result in pupils not being able to join in the class.
- Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and events and be respectful to both teachers and fellow pupils at all times. This will ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone.
- If a student is causing disruption , they will be asked to leave their lesson.
Notice to Leave
- One month’s written notice or payment in lieu is required if you wish to withdraw your child from classes.
- Singletons Dance Academy does not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen.
- Please ensure all items of clothing and footwear are clearly named so they can be returned.
- Parents should be aware that due to the nature of dance it is sometimes necessary for the teacher to use physical contact when training dancers, to help demonstrate and correct.
- Pupils may on occasion be photographed or filmed during class and performances. By taking part in our school activities you are agreeing to this happening, unless you have otherwise informed the school in writing.
- Pupils should arrive promptly, correctly dressed and attend classes regularly. Although we are not responsible for children outside of their timetabled class.
- Participation in events, shows and exams is not compulsory, but if you do agree to take part we require full commitment and attendance unless prior arranged. Non-attendance will not be tolerated unless in unforeseen circumstances.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including debit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Singletons Dance Academy, 901 Mellor Street, ROCHDALE, ENG, OL11 5BT, United Kingdom